Monday, November 23, 2009

todays ride


3 hours @ an average of 264 watts..........
including 2...... 45min tempo intervals at 301 and 306 watts respectively......
this is insane considering last year I was struggling to finish just one 45min session let alone two...........
today was amazingly easy, and fun......
and its great to see and feel the value of a complete year of racing and training.
Its the first time ever that I've been able to ride year round.........and I think the watts speak for themselves..............

Words of wisdom for anyone wanting to race a bike for a living, from someone who has always learned by taking the scenic route.........
First of all, learn to be comfortable being broke, and second, move somewhere that you can ride year round, third get a coach and I'll tell ya the rest when I figure it out...
so at the very least
Have fun doing it,
It may turn out the journey is more fun than actually b...ing pro.

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment