Friday, November 13, 2009

current events


This is my SRM power control V........I prefer to call it the "almost pro" meter.........or "little box of pain and suffering" at any rate I just got the little money sucking zone keeping machine back from its yearly service..........315.00 later it has fresh batteries and a new LCD display, the finest calibration, and is ready to inflict its insidious torture starting bright and early tomorrow morning.........ooooh yeeeaaahhhh............. I'm so excited...........read that like E-Or from whinny the pooh and you'll understand how I feel.


Now here is something to get excited about...
Its not your typical XC or enduro racing machine
This bike is about fun
and that's that.

Pink Hydraulic lines............awesome.

26lbs of heavy weight fun.

I am amazed at the predictable drifting this bike possesses.....A good friend told me it was like surfing "the POW" in the big mountains.......and I would have to agree.........."who needs traction when you can surf?".............. and since
I can't ski this winter............ You better bet your balls I'm going to surf the dirt on my MOOTS.



No comments:

Post a Comment